[cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] Memory leak in Courier Service

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iu.edu
Fri Sep 27 10:40:15 PDT 2013

I attached the "final" patch to the jira which is just slightly different than the last change in the code review.  Maybe this is something that could be quickly talked about on next week's release team call?  I won't be there but Greg should be able to talk about anything that was done.
The resolution is still set to "Won't fix" even though it was reopened.  Not sure that I have the ability to change that, but just an fyi for whenever it gets addressed!

Chris