[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] Sakai trunk name? - Re: [Building Sakai] Removal of indies and project versions

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 05:08:41 PDT 2013

We could adjust the projects to have he one set of version numbers going forward, so they don't need to be adjusted individually for each release. One update and they all get the new version.

Though, are we planning on collapsing all jira projects into the one now? Since that will take care of all of this. Or will that be too intrusive? Note that all issue keys will be renamed…

cheers