[cle-release-team] Crucible/Fisheye ready for action

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Sep 13 11:19:16 PDT 2013

Any contrib projects are fine (if just trunk), just let me know which ones
to bring. Can just put them in the Sakai Contrib Repository.

We could bring in msubs but we'd have to be careful to set enough
exclusions so it doesn't end up bringing down the server because of all the
copies. ;)

For whatever reason you can't set wildcards on crucible's include but you
can on exclude. So it seems like you have to exclude everything you don't
want in order to make a repository work. As a test, I brought in the
branches with wildcard exclusions so we could be able to review in branches
(like assignments/branches/SAK-12345)

tags/**
msub/**
trunk/**
sakai-2.5*
sakai-2.6*
sakai-2.7*
sakai-2.8*
sakai_2* (Basically really old sakais)
sakai-3.0* (Yes it existed)
*2.9.0* (The original 2.9.0 branch)

This still resulted in around 500 branches because we don't clean up
branches very well and some false matches. Maybe there's a better way to do
this, but this would be the consideration for msub.