[cle-release-team] Crucible/Fisheye ready for action

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Fri Sep 13 10:57:11 PDT 2013

So what are people's thought on bringing selected msub's repo's into
this thing.  I know the whole tree was causing an issue but what about
upon request?  My reasoning being I think it would help move things
from msub into core, because reviews could happen there, and things
could be found by others more easily.

Also, same for contrib tools.  Could we bring in some selected contrib
tools?   Like the big ones a lot of people are using: turnitin, eval
sys, etc...