[cle-release-team] Roster2: adding to the experimental build

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Oct 28 16:23:58 PDT 2013

I've got the experimental build fixed locally and running roster2.  The experimental profile was out of date, referencing both pure-poms and the hybrid modules--I've removed both and added roster2.  Trunk commits are recorded in RSTR-66. [1]

Trunk checkouts now include roster2 and those who wish to evaluate it as a candidate for the next trunk-based Sakai release should activate the "experimental" profile:

mvn -Pexperimental clean install sakai:deploy

I will follow up with a proposal for pulling roster2 into core once the Nightly2 build is confirmed and Steve/Adrian check that roster2 is functioning properly.

Cheers,

Anth

[1] https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/RSTR-66

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228