[cle-release-team] Roster2: adding to the experimental build

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Oct 23 13:46:26 PDT 2013

There is interest in retiring the roster module in favor of roster2 in the next trunk-based release.  This morning, I tweeked roster2's poms and dropped it's assembly in order to align it with recent trunk changes.[1]  I'd like to add it to the experimental build so that it can be more easily evaluated as a replacement candidate.  This involves 1) uncommenting the roster2 line in .externals, 2) referencing the module in the base pom <modules> experimental build section and 3) adding any additional roster2 specific properties that Steve or Adrian think worth activating to experimental.sakai.properties (assuming of course Nightly2 experimental still reads this file and appends its properties to its local sakai.properties during the build process).

Does anyone object if I add roster2 to the experimental build?  I plan to make the change on Friday, 23 Oct 2013.

Cheers,

Anthony

[1] https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/RSTR-66
[2] Properties: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/RSTR/Roster2