[cle-release-team] Revision # question

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Oct 14 07:32:24 PDT 2013

You can always go to
https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/

Then click basiclti -> tags and the tag you're interested in. It's still
confusing in 2.9 because it uses the 2.1 tags, so 2.1.1 would have went
with 2.9.3.
(Thats in the master 2.9.3 pom.xml :
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/master/tags/master-2.9.3/pom.xml and in
the all externals
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-2.9.3-all/.externals )

Anyway, on that 2.1.1 tag, the revision next to that tag is when that indie
was cut. This is 128788 which is slightly less than 128968. The indies are
cut a day or so before the final release so some indie if they're *close*
might not be included, you'd have to really dig in to double check. If you
still weren't sure, on this page you can click on that revision number and
it shows you all of the SAK's that are included in that tag.

You could probably write a script that would be like
Download the -all externals
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-2.9.3-all/.externals

For each revision in the externals (
svn info on that revision
}

So for example svn info
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/tags/basiclti-2.1.1

The value there of "Last Changed Rev: 128788" is the one you want. Maybe
that's the fastest way.