[cle-release-team] Receiving emails from Jira?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Oct 2 11:17:28 PDT 2013

Ah, I see, so they don't receive emails because the emails are going to the
cle-release-team at collab.sakaiproject.org.

If everyone on this list is okay getting notification of all these issues
that's fine. I wonder if we need 2 lists's one for jira notifications and
another for important release announcements (human generated). Or if
everyone on this (cle-release-team) list is just okay with filtering out
the jira noise client side if it's undesired. It has a pretty good
subscription, and I generally tell people to subscribe to become more
active in the community release, without remembering that they'll also get
a lot more jira notifications. ;)

Thanks.