[cle-release-team] Proposal: Remove "es" translation

Ursula Bernal urbernal at u-red.com.mx
Thu Nov 28 10:44:07 PST 2013

Hi Jean-Francois, Diego, Rafael, Marco and Miguel

Since have an space for MX in jira, I send traslations for 2 tools, but
I never recive response, and is not in the Trunk,  I can actualize all
to 2.9.3, this can be this weekend, but I think I need a new space or
whatś your suggestion.

Rafael wrote me that he has a new traslations too.

I suggest the traslation directly to .mx and I'm offer as a voluntary
active locale maintaining for S2U in MX

Best regards

Ursula

--