[cle-release-team] [sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] Proposal: Replace Roster with Roster 2, fully retire Profile 1

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Nov 21 08:32:54 PST 2013

Note too, that for Sakai 10, neither roster 1 or profile 1 will be included in the community distribution per the proposal.  Both projects will revert to contrib status for Sakai 10+ (e.g., 10.x, 11.x . . .) releases.

Cheers,

Anth

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228