[cle-release-team] KNL-1011 and 2.9.2

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon May 13 09:55:30 PDT 2013

KNL-1011 -- a wee bit more testing is required in my view before backporting to 2.9.x; better timed for 2.9.3.  Looks like IU may include the improvements in its OnCourse 2.9 upgrade so production feedback may be on the way sooner rather than later.
SAK-23600 -- not a blocker, punt to 2.9.3

Neither of these tickets should hold up 2.9.2 nor any others currently in the 2.9.x merge queue [1]

Anth

[1] https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13703