[cle-release-team] Off cycle kernel release possible?

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Mar 27 16:06:19 PDT 2013

Yeah, the "planned" version gets incremented by 1 and we update the 2.9.x master pom.  No big deal from my perspective.

If we can help a contributing school like UCT by performing an off-cycle release for them we should do it.  Again, we've done this before on a number of occasions.

I await a reply from David relative to my question regarding whether or not he wants a kernel release "as is", or with the two KNL tickets cited below included.

Cheers,.

Anth