[cle-release-team] 2.9.x: branch management update

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Mar 27 11:26:27 PDT 2013

Summary of 2.9.x branch management activities since Friday, 22 March.

merged = 20
to merge = 13

of these
	merge conflicts encountered = 4
	merge postponed until question is answered = 1
	merge held up after code review = 1 [1]
	ticket missing info (i.e., trunk revision number) = 1

cheers,

Anth

[1] (SAK-22390 portal, log object vs System.err.println; we have a log object although after grepping CLE source a few projects such as EB, LB, portal, rwiki and samigo use System.err.println (174 instances) so I can hardly claim to be enforcing a rule, perhaps not even a best practice with respect to those projects.)