[cle-release-team] [Deploying Sakai] CLE 2.9.2 "Jira Fest" by Wednesday, 27 March, 12 pm Eastern Daylight/ 4 pm GMT

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Mar 27 06:24:06 PDT 2013

I like the idea of getting the fixes into 2.9.2 , just not sure how much "risk" this exposes us to. Seems like it would be a schedule risk. For example, if your load testing reveals that one or all of the fixes is not working properly or causes other problems then what would we do? Would we back the out of the release and plan on a Release candidate 02 ?

-- Neal

>>> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23380