[cle-release-team] Windows 8 - Fwd: American Public University Issues

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Mar 25 04:38:08 PDT 2013

Hi CLE team,

Do you know of any issues with Sakai CLE running under Windows 8? It doesn't mention what browser is being used nor what version of Sakai (and they do not have a Jira Prod record filled out).

If not, any clues to possible contacts at American Public University so we can re-direct this student back, with a little help to get his/her issue resolved?

Any ideas appreciate.

Thanks,
Neal

Begin forwarded message: