[cle-release-team] Versioning JIRA components

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Tue Mar 19 08:15:48 PDT 2013

As in my just-sent, much longer response, I think voting is premature. We would be voting to support a goal. I'd rather wait and see voting to enact a very defined change that has been vetted by the build and release experts, with explicit through-lines to the big picture of 2.9 as a step to 2.10 and beyond.

Thanks,
-Noah