[cle-release-team] Jira filter for issues merged into 2.9.2

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Mar 19 08:02:06 PDT 2013

That sounds reasonable to me.

Honestly anything that is decided is fine by me. My main concern is that we be consistent and that the documentation reflect the decision.

If I am understanding the documentation correctly, I think it aligns with what Steve is saying, in which case we would not need to create beta and rc versions in Jira. This might also dovetail into the other discussion (Versioning Jira Components) to simplify things and have less release tasks.

WDYT?

-- Neal

P.S. I might still use labels to keep track of some things, but that should not affect the process or cause extra work for anybody.