[cle-release-team] Versioning JIRA components

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon Mar 18 14:38:53 PDT 2013

Do others think it makes sense to do this a few chunks at a time, or should
we wait for someone to propose the mega-move to 4.0?

My proposal from last week's call was to move Search, Polls, Mailsender,
and ShortURL back into the main SAK project... I believe they should all
have versions < 2.9 so they could lose their indie status without
versioning problems.

--Sam