[cle-release-team] Jira filter for issues merged into 2.9.2

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon Mar 18 06:31:42 PDT 2013

> I'm wondering if we should standardize on using the "[Tentative]" version
> as the fix version, and only use the alpha, beta, and release candidate as
> affects version?

The tentative versions (unreleased versions) should not be used for Affects
Version unless it is a bug only against trunk.

The Fix Version should be the next version to be released.  Right now, that
should be 2.9.2-rc01.  I would recommend a bulk update to move anything
with Fix Version of 2.9.2 to 2.9.2-rc01.

--Sam