[cle-release-team] CLE 2.9.3 - tentative schedule and scope

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Jun 18 10:40:59 PDT 2013

Hi CLE Release team,

Here is my thinking for a CLE 2.9.3 schedule:

- week of June 24 - Merge issues and cut a 2.9.3-rc01
- week of July 1 - Test rc01.  If necessary cut an rc02.
- week of July 8 - CLE 2.9.3 production

Scope:

Main purpose of CLE 2.9.3 release is to turn AntiSamy on and a few key
fixes.

* CLE 2.9.3 should have AntiSamy turned on and a handful of issues.
Question - High or Low setting by default?  I think if it is turned on now
it would be High by default.
* There are two security issues already fixed and verified. Three security
issues would need verification to get in.
* Several translations are already verified and just need to be merged.
* https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-227 - was listed as a
blocker issue. Should be easy to include?
* https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1060 - listed as a critical
issue, already fixed and verified.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1089 -  not looking like this
would get done in time based on proposed schedule above?

Thoughts?

--
Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator