[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] New LTI for 2.9.3

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Jul 11 19:00:28 PDT 2013

The simple answer is that the conversion script for 2.1.0 took care of all this - and the change is to make sure autoddl also would catch and fix things if the conversion script was not run.  But really BLTI-238 is not essential at all - I would be happy to pull that out of the list and make 2.1.1 be:

BLTI-237
Make it so you can specify URL as non-final, key and secret as final and not see XML Paste drop-down

BLTI-239
The LTI tool_consumer_info_product_family_code is incorrect on LTI launches

BLTI-240
The allowoutcomes cannot be set to final in a tool registration

BLTI-241
Placement Secret is not Set for Pre-defined LTI Tools

BLTI-242
Delegate Help for the sakai.web.168 tool to the help system

These are all pretty trivial.

/Chuck