[cle-release-team] Schedule for 2.9.3

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jul 2 06:08:52 PDT 2013

The problem began, evidentally, in 2.9.1, so it worked in 2.9.0 .

2.9.0 - worked
2.9.1 - didn't work
2.9.2 - didn't work
2.9.3 - ?

If we move forward without SAK-23733, Chuck Hedrick will have to chime in with what he sees as an acceptable behavior for Lessons in 2.9.3, since that may not be in a complete state (was affected by SAK-23733).

Thanks,
Neal