[cle-release-team] Fwd: Samigo applet certificate

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Jan 30 12:39:54 PST 2013

Yea sounds good,

We'll probably want to do a (possibly final) release or 2.8 before the
conference anyway around then and also plan on releasing a new version of
2.9. The audio jars are different between 2.8 and 2.9 because of 2.9
supporting IE9 (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1779).

Ideally we would have an HTML recording option by then instead of resigning
the jar at all. (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1709) ~3 months,
it could happen right!? :)