[cle-release-team] potential blocker for 2.9.1 - MSGCNTR-772

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Jan 25 07:06:30 PST 2013

Hi CLE release team,

Heads up. I think this is a blocker because it generates a stack trace, and the problem cannot be reproduced on 2.9.0.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/MSGCNTR-772

I've notified the Message Center team.

Do folks agree that this is a blocker for 2.9.1 ?

I prefer to decide this over email so we don't have to wait till next Thursday to make a call. I'll send a separate email on my thoughts for getting 2.9.1 to GA (production), but first wanted to see what folks thought of this one.

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org