[cle-release-team] SAK-22978

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Jan 23 10:30:05 PST 2013

Okay, since you actually have to add the bean and implement the provider,
I'm convinced there's no need for the property. Noah assured me there's
best practice suggestions in the comments to help contrib tools avoid the
same performance problems that happened here.

One thing I was looking at for the release was conversion scripts. I notice
that this script wasn't in trunk, but was happy Sam was adding conversions
to it in the branch.
http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/reference/branches/sakai-2.9.x/docs/conversion/sakai_2_9_0-2_9_1_oracle_conversion.sql

We should probably copy it into the trunk and verify all conversions are
in, I forget the process in the past.

I ran this filter and only 1 issue accounted for is in there, but only
tracks if the checkbox is marked AND the fix version is correct.

(project = SAK OR project=BLTI OR project=KNL or project=LSNBLDR OR
project=MSND OR project=MSGCNTR OR project=POLL OR project=PRFL OR
project=RES OR project=SAM OR project=SRCH OR project=SHORTURL OR
project=STAT) AND fixVersion = "2.9.1-rc01" and "Conversion Script
Required" = Yes ORDER BY status DESC, priority DESC

One of the issues in the SVN log is

But this doesn't have a conversion . . . This issue is actually SAK-22496
and didn't have the checkbox checked. I've checked the box, commented to
check it in the future and edited the svn commit message with the right SAK.