[cle-release-team] Strawperson schedule for CLE 2.9.2

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Feb 28 13:28:57 PST 2013

I think that may have been what Matt did for 2.9.1. I don't see a downside to it, unless there is any issue with bringing up QA servers or issues with folks downloading and testing locally. Are there clear instructions for doing that? I've found it helpful sometimes to run Sakai locally so I can muck around with properties. Alan B. sometimes runs through his own tests I believe. I imagine others do this too.

What do others think about this idea? It has a clear positive aspect of speeding up the process, are there any downsides?

-- Neal