[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] 292triage label ?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Feb 25 14:53:06 PST 2013

Yea, I believe you can use the filter JQL and combine it with the AND
operators, if you prefer building up multiple smaller filters into one
larger one.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-Filter

Seemed to be implemented here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-6527