[cle-release-team] jobscheduler build fun

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Feb 25 08:51:22 PST 2013

These changes were added by duffy at rsmart.com
https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn?view=revision&revision=84467

Comment is

SAK-14293,SAK-18876,SAK-19178

Created unit tests and jobs to facilitate scripted UI testing for QA
of improvements to the job scheduler.

Moved test jobs and test job configurations out of the default build
products and into appropriate testing locations

I'm not sure what the point of it is though, to avoid including these test
jobs if "skip test" is set to true? Those seem like completely unrelated
options, skipping maven build tests verses including demo test quartz jobs?