[cle-release-team] KNL-1011 - Performance improvements for SiteService and Portal

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:22:23 PST 2013

This change has now been committed to trunk. Please do general testing and report observations on the ticket. U-M plans to do some load testing for quantitative comparison. I will prepare a version for 2.9 (kernel 1.3.x) that does not have the API change, to be merged once trunk tests out for a little while.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1011

Thanks,
-Noah