[cle-release-team] Fwd: [Building Sakai] Sakai CLE 2.9.1 released

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 12 08:40:10 PST 2013

Steve created this last time,

I don't know the process he used to generate it, I have less local value
for this than the release and still think it causes more confusion than
anything. It's a good amount of manual work that someone can do if they
feel like it though.

You'd probably have to take the 2.9.1, copy in all the indies from the
2.9.x-all externals, manually change all of the versions in externals match
the correct names of the tags (the pattern isn't predictable and the
versions are in master but also aren't predictable), then you'd have to
remove the core deploy and update the root pom to include all of these
indies.

Maybe he has something that could be documented or automated. If I was
doing it, I'd just take 2.9.x-all, copy that and add in hardcoded revisions
into the externals. It was released at revision 119802.