[cle-release-team] Fwd: Samigo applet certificate

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Feb 5 15:07:38 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Steve Swinsburg
<steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>wrote:

> Ideally we would have an HTML recording option by then instead of
> resigning the jar at all. (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1709)
> ~3 months, it could happen right!? :)
>

> Tell 'im he's dreamin'!

I have HTML5 audio recording working on my local dev.  I will work on
tuning it up over the next couple days, adding timers, and an upload
progress bar.  If anyone is also working on similar functionality, please
let me know!  I hope to have a patch up in the next couple of days.

It only works on Chrome right now (with a setting enabled).  I imagine
Chrome will change the setting from disabled to enabled in one of the next
couple releases?  Does anyone know the state of getUserMedia and HTML 5
audio in FF and the mobile browsers?

--Sam