[cle-release-team] 2.8.3 and 2.9.1 fix worth including if it's not too late

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 5 10:26:03 PST 2013

I'd say it's too late for 2.9.1, but we can merge it immediately after and
get this tool up on a server so we'll be able to test with it. 2.9.2 and
2.8.4 will be released before the conference, in late April or May, so
hopefully that works out for you, otherwise it will be in the 2.9.x branch.
I could probably also release a new kernel if we are able to test this
prior, but might not have the release/qa time immediately after.