[cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] Proposal: Replace Roster with Roster 2, fully retire Profile 1

Andrea Schmidt agschmid at umail.iu.edu
Wed Dec 18 11:08:31 PST 2013

Roster is now completely missing when trying to add tools in trunk:
trunk on Oracle - Built: 12/18/13 12:00 - Sakai Revision: 132746 (Kernel
10.0-SNAPSHOT) - Server sakai-nightly.uits.iupui.edu

Should roster2 be present now as a tool to add?

Andrea Schmidt

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com