[cle-release-team] Two new features for Sakai 10

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Dec 17 12:29:06 PST 2013

Hi,

I haven't seen any comments on this proposal yet. Also, I notice that
sakai-dev has not been copied. I presume that we should copy in
sakai-dev list and put an ending date for comments?

FWIW, SAK-25371 seems like it would be a nice function and would be okay
with me if it is okay with the folks who know the kernel code well. Also
seems like this is a manageable thing to QA test.

I don't know much about MathJax but it seems like math and science folks
would love to have Latex support built-in to the editor. This doesn't
seem like a really big change to Sakai from a technical perspective?

Thanks,
Neal