[cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] How to use Crowdin to translate Sakai ?

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 01:12:54 PST 2013

Be careful, becuase the files generated don't have the xx_XX localization
string in the name for your language, so you must rename them before mix
with your sakai code or you will overwrite the default ones and not your
language ones.

Once you have done that, then you can create a patch taht you can send to
someone with commit permissions in the trunk (if you don´t have these
permissions) Surely there is a responsible from your language.

In the file:
http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/reference/trunk/docs/readme_i18n.txt?view=markup

Appears this data as the arabic responsible:

22) Arabic
    Translated by: n/a
    Contact: Tom Landry (tom.landry at crim.ca)
    Local ID: ar