[cle-release-team] Plans for next week

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Aug 22 12:54:06 PDT 2013

Okay, I've done the first two tasks, since merging could not happen into 2.9.x until that was updated. I did at least part of the third task (making sure we don't have dangling fix versions out there).

Except for Lessons since Chuck H. says if we do a CLE 2.9.4 release it will be based on Lessons 1.5.x .

-- Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
neal.caidin at apereo.org