[cle-release-team] Size of repo? (need for Crucible/Fisheye)

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Aug 19 06:52:30 PDT 2013

This information was in the pdf I'd sent you from the prior time I'd tried
to set it up.
The on disk usage of SakaiSVN is 4.5G
The on disk usage of Sakaicontrib is 5.2G

There's no way to tell how much extra msub adds without doing a
dump/reload, but I had them exclude that. I also had them only index from
revision 100000 onward. Before making some improvements like this the
indexing was estimated to take days (if not a week)