[cle-release-team] SAM-973

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon Aug 12 12:35:32 PDT 2013

On the call last Thursday, we agreed to wait until today (Monday) on a
resolution to the previous-exam fill-in-the-blank question display.  I
don't believe we are close enough to a complete resolution.  I believe we
should heed the advice of others on the call who urged releasing before the
Fall term begins.

Here is SAM-973 and the latest comments from UVA/Longsight/Stanford:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-973

Does anyone disagree and want to make a stand that we need to wait for
SAM-973 to be completely resolved (i.e., old exam FIB results will display
correctly)?

--Sam