[cle-release-team] AntiSamy on High setting for QA servers

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Aug 1 10:15:28 PDT 2013

Hi ,

I re-checked with the QA group and didn't get a completely clear response. But based on our CLE release team meeting today and the fact that AntiSamy's default will ship on High setting, I would like to request that all QA servers have AntiSamy on High setting. Currently, I believe that we have three Sakai CLE 2.9.3-RC02 servers - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Servers+-+Sakai+2.9

http://qa1-nl.sakaiproject.org/portal - being used for Security testing

http://sakai-29.rutgers.edu - already on High setting

http://qa29.longsight.com - on Low setting currently

Thanks,