[cle-release-team] Scheduling Extended meeting - CLE team

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Aug 1 09:32:57 PDT 2013

Hi All,

http://doodle.com/n2pha6rtbxdxrck8

Per today's call, we will schedule an extended meeting for the CLE release team to provide time to review issues we seldom have time to explore: contributed patches and performance issues in particular.

The two options I'm proposing are August 22 and August 29 from 11 am - 12 pm Eastern daylight/ 3 pm - 4 pm GMT, for the extension. That would make the meeting 10 am - 12 pm Eastern dayight / 2 pm - 4 pm GMT.

Please fill out the Doodle poll and indicate if you could attend one or both of those extensions (we will pick one of the two).

Cheers,
Neal