[cle-release-team] Fwd: CLE 2.9.x/2.9.2 news: BasicLTI 2.1.0 upgrade (trunk/branch implications)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Apr 15 07:50:08 PDT 2013

I neglected to mention that general info regarding BasicLTI is available in Confluence including release notes for the upcoming BasicLTI 2.1.0 release [1].

Cheers,

Anthony

[1] BasicLTI home: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/LTI/Home
     BasicLTI 2.1.0: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/LTI/LTI+-+Release+2.1.0+Notes