[cle-release-team] Critical issues wrt 2.9.0 release

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Sep 6 13:08:35 PDT 2012

Short report
-----------------
I looked at the Awaiting Review and Open issues created in the last 120 days. I didn't see any issues that appeared like obvious blockers to me. Here are a few I had some questions/concerns about:

* There is a quota issue https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22169 , which looks like it is partially resolved by https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21552 ?

* I just don't grok this one at all  - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/MSGCNTR-691

* This one is a role and section selector problem, but may already exist in 2.8.x - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/MSND-72 ?

* This looks bad, but it is a new question type, so maybe not a blocker (since folks can just continue not to use this type till fixed?) - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1714

Detailed report
------------------------

There are 14 Closed, 19 Resolved and 5 Verified out of 61 total - 38/61, that is 62% of the tickets.

Query that returns all Critical issues in the last 120 days which are not Closed
issuetype in (Task, sub-task, bug) and priority in (Critical) AND status != Closed AND created > "-120d" AND (project = SAK OR project=BLTI OR project=KNL or project=LSNBLDR OR project=MSND OR project=MSGCNTR OR project=POLL OR project=PRFL OR project=RES OR project=SAM OR project=SRCH OR project=SHORTURL OR project=STAT) ORDER BY priority DESC, component DESC, key DESC

11 Awaiting review  (1 security not shown)
------------------------------

KNL-941
SAM-1785
SAM-1765