[cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] new 2.8 binary for Lessons

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 15:59:13 PDT 2012

Hi Chuck,

Binary releases are great, but it would be even better if you could work with the CLE release team to make these binaries happen via Jenkins. They are then published to the appropriate Maven repo. This would then bring Lessons into line with the other indie tools and make deployments easier.

cheers,
Steve