[cle-release-team] 2.9.0 key issues [short] list

Fish, Adrian a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 07:08:07 PDT 2012

Hi Sam,

Which one in particular?

SAK-22741 is fine as that pulls in the webapp migration. I think everything is fine in 2.9.x now - I did a clean build and the chat stuff deploys ok.

This is the list of entity providers from the RC2 install that Juan tested chat against. You'll see that portal-chat is missing.

http://hiroyuki.jelastic.dogado.eu/direct/describe

In contrast, on nightly 2.9.x at …

http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8087/direct/describe

… portal chat is there in the list. The essence of Juan's problem is that the server has not deployed the portal-chat tool so the entity provider is not available.

I'm checking out the RC2 code now to build it, but I don't think it'll yield any extra info

Adrian.

Adrian Fish
CIS Analyst / Programmer
ISS Building