[cle-release-team] Mailsender versioning problem

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Oct 22 16:26:09 PDT 2012

Yea, we can't bump them *all* to 1.0, because some of them are already at
3.0 (msgcntr) and some are in the 1.x's (like search, entitybroker, hybrid,
etc) so eventually they'd just overlap again with versions that are
released.

They'd have to all be bumped higher than anything that is currently
released, so something like 10.x for the indies.

This may have been discussed but it for sure wasn't implemented. I really
haven't touched the versions this release since there are still a few "true
indies" where some developers do their own branches
(basiclti/mailsender/profile2/lessons) and decide on their own versions.