[cle-release-team] [samigo-team] More Samigo questions for 2.9.0 release

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 22 15:05:29 PDT 2012

Hi Brian,

I can merge this patch to trunk when I get a chance.

Hi Neal,

Regarding SAM-787, I am waiting for David to give some comments as he said
the fix works for him. But if I don't hear from him any time soon, I am
going to revert the fix because the fix doesn't resolve the issue but
causes other issues. I prefer to revert this for 2.9. If anyone has
concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,
Karen