[cle-release-team] [samigo-team] Samigo fixes for 2.9.1

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Nov 30 07:27:06 PST 2012

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the merges!

Correct, SAM-1296 is still open and not ready for merging. We discussed SAM-1997 and SAM-1837 on the CLE release call yesterday. The notes from the CLE release call say that SAM-1837 can be merged but needs review, is not a 2.9.1 specific issue (for 2.9.x) . And SAM-1997 is not necessarily for 2.9.1 release, more for .x release.  I don't have my brain fully wrapped around what this means, but I think the bottom line is that we don't need to worry about SAM-1997 and SAM-1837 for 2.9.1 (maybe the 291triage tag should be removed?).

If someone from CLE release team thinks I've got this wrong, please feel free to correct. :-)

Regards,
Neal