[cle-release-team] 2.9.0-b05 wrong external to master

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri May 4 02:58:15 PDT 2012

Thanks Dave,

Yea, the actual artifact is in maven central and master isn't even needed
in the externals for the tag as it's not in the tag's pom.xml. It's just
left in there for the branch to make customizing easier. I release /sakai
/kernel and /master semi-manually.

Luckily that tag could be still be altered pretty easily, surprised nobody
else hit that yet. I guess the only way that it would be obvious is if svn
had an error when checking it out?