[cle-release-team] Not on call tomorrow 10am EDT

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed May 2 13:53:21 PDT 2012

Thanks Sam, we'll try to take good notes.

If anyone thinks of any agenda items throw them on.
http://etherpad.ctools.org/rmmt-2012-05-03

Probably next week we'll have to talk about anything outstanding that will
need to make it into b06, but will just briefly mention it. Mostly I'd
guess this meeting will be about old business and QA updates.