[cle-release-team] Status builds with OpenJDK 1.7 on Mac

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Fri Mar 30 06:37:51 PDT 2012

Anyone know how to get it for RHEL?
'yum search openjdk' only shows 1.6 versions.

Chris

From: Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com<mailto:matthew at longsight.com>>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:53:42 -0400
To: Earle Nietzel <earle.nietzel at gmail.com<mailto:earle.nietzel at gmail.com>>
Cc: <cle-release-team at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:cle-release-team at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [cle-release-team] Status builds with OpenJDK 1.7 on Mac

Yea, I hit the same test error Earle. I just disabled all of the tests to keep it building, I mentioned it on list.

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/cle-release-team/2012-March/000379.html

I could disable this specific test, but it seemed that there were 2-3 other tests that would randomly fail other than this one in the standalone-app and since standalone app isn't even a big concern I wasn't too worried about it for the moment. Ideally someone would fix these tests but I don't know enough about them.

These tests gave people problems in the past, as I noted in this email, and linked to a SAK.